...the Real M.E.N.'s Project has focused on fathers' role in modeling healthy nonviolent relationships. In 2011, we proudly released a collection of photos and essays in a book:
"Real Dads: Men Embracing Nonviolence"
"Real Dads" is also available at these locations:
- "I've Been Framed"
- Toy House
- Ella Sharp Museum Gift Shop
- Walt's Health Foods
- A Frame Above
- Crazy Wisdom Bookstore
- Todd & Brad Reed Photography
- "Women & Children First" Bookstore
Ann Arbor, MI:
“I think the photographs are beautiful and the ideas are truly admirable.”
– Alan Alda, Actor & Writer
“I looked at the book and it's gorgeous. There is something so lovely about the images.”
– Dr. Michael Kimmel, “Manhood in America”